크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 첨부

공지사항 듣기

Lesson 06.001.jpeg

Lesson 06.002.jpeg

강의 전체 연속 듣기

(마이크를 사용해서 전체적으로 음질이 아주 좋지는 않네요.

다음 부터는 잘 되도록 하겠습니다.)

Prayer 듣기

• Dear God, thank you for the beautiful day.
  • Thank you for you have given me many blessings.
  • This evening, I think about my family. Thank you for giving me my family. I couldn’t be who I am without them. 
  • It was not always easy to support family but because you blessed me I could do it. Thank you, Lord.
  • This evening, I came out to the class. Please, help me focus on the class. Please help me enjoy this class and relieve stress.
  • Thanks for the church providing this class in your love.
  • I pray in Jesus’ name (Amen).

Encouragement 듣기

• What would you want if you got stuck in the water? Breathing! Right?
  • How bad would you want it?
  • You want to hang out with friends. Would you want it more than getting fresh air?
  • How bad would you want it?
  • You want to drink beer over fried chicken. Would you want it more than to breathe when your head is stuck underwater?
  • You came to America, surely with a dream. Now, you are stuck and about to lose your dream.
  • Your dream was to live like born Americans. What is essential for it? English! Right? So, you wanted to speak English. 
  • But, how bad? How bad have you wanted it?
  • Do you want it more than hanging out with your Korean friends?
  • Even now, how bad do you want to improve your English?
  • Do you want it so much as you would want to breathe when you are stuck underwater?
  • Think about it seriously: I am here to help you.  

Speak To Yourself 듣기

• I am here to enjoy a time of my life.
  • I am going to empty out negative thoughts.
    • I got hurt by some people. But I will let it go today.
    • I will not keep the grudge in my heart. My heart is too precious for bitterness. 
    • I hated or closed my eyes to some people. But I will cleanse my heart today. 
    • I will fill my heart with love.
  • Life is short. I will use it for good but not for bad.
  • I will make my life valuable to man and God.

Warming-up 듣기

1. Some glad morning when this life is o’er

I'll fly away (fly away)

To a home on God’s celestial shore

I'll fly away (fly away)

I’ll fly away, oh glory

I'll fly away in the morning

When I die, Hallelujah by and by

I'll fly away (fly away)

2. When the shadows of this life have grown

I'll fly away (fly away)

Like a bird from prison bars has flown 

I'll fly away (fly away)

[Refrain]

3. Just a few more weary days and then

I’ll fly away (fly away)

To a land where joys shall never end

I’ll fly away (fly away)

[Refrain]

Writing 듣기

• “무엇”에 해당하는 두 가지
    • 동작/행동/상태(불)변화: 무엇을 하다
      • 예: go, come, make a thing, sing a song, live a life, study something, buy something, become something/somehow, stay, etc.
    • 상태: 어떠하다
      • 예: be pretty, be good, be clear, be tall, be nice, etc.

자기소개서

자기소개서

안녕하세요.

저는 [    이름          ]입니다. 저는 대한한국 사람입니다. 저에게는 매우 사랑스러운 가족이 있는데, 제 헌신적인 아내와, 순종적인 아들, 그리고 사랑스러운 막내 딸입니다. 아들은 조지아텍에서 컴퓨터 사이언스를 전공하고 있는 3학년 학생이고, 딸은 피치트리 하이스쿨 2학년입니다. 우리 가족이 미국에 와서 산 지난 10년은 저희에게 가족의 소중함, 인생의 가치, 그리고 나아가서 하나님의 사랑을 깨닫게 해준 소중한 시간이었습니다.

I am Minku Chang from South Korea. I have a beautiful family—submissive wife, an obedient son, and a lovely daughter. My son is a third-year Georgia Tech student majoring in the computer science, and my daughter is a sophomore at Peachtree high school. The ten years for my family in the US taught us the value of family, the value of life, and the love of God.  

가족의 소중함을 깨달은 것

인생의 가치를 깨달은 것

하나님의 사랑을 깨달은 것

요약 및 결론.

인사

저는 [    이름          ]입니다. 저는 대한한국 사람입니다. 저에게는 매우 사랑스러운 가족이 있는데, 제 헌신적인 아내와, 순종적인 아들, 그리고 사랑스러운 막내 딸입니다. 아들은 조지아텍에서 컴퓨터 사이언스를 전공하고 있는 3학년 학생이고, 딸은 피치트리 하이스쿨 2학년입니다. 우리 가족이 미국에 와서 산 지난 10년은 저희에게 가족의 소중함, 인생의 가치, 그리고 나아가서 하나님의 사랑을 깨닫게 해준 소중한 시간이었습니다.

I am Minku Chang from South Korea. I have a beautiful family—submissive wife, an obedient son, and a lovely daughter. My son is a third-year Georgia Tech student majoring in the computer science, and my daughter is a sophomore at Peachtree high school. The ten years for my family in the US taught us the value of family, the value of life, and the love of God.  

지난 10년 저희 가족의 미국에서의 삶은 정신적인 면에서는 외로움과 물질적인 면에서는 궁핍함과의 전쟁이었습니다. 그런 어려움 속에서 저희 가족은 서로 서로에게 힘이 되었습니다. 외적인 어려움은 오히려 우리가족의 화합과 사랑을 더욱 키워주었고, 우리 가족은 결국 합심하여 전쟁을 이겨낸 동지와 같이 되었습니다. 만일 가족이 없었다면, 우리 중 누구도 이 싸움을 이길 수 없었을 것입니다.

Our family life in the US for the last 10 years was a battle against loneliness in the mental side and financial difficulty in the material side. Our family members supported (=buttressed) each other in such a hardship. Ironically, the external difficulty made our family’s harmony and love stronger, and we finally became like fellows who fought a battle together in one spirit. If there were not for my family, anyone of us could not have won the battle.   

지난 10년의 어려운 삶을 통해 저는 인생에 대한 귀중한 교훈을 배웠습니다. 그것은 고난이 나에게 유익이라는 것입니다. 어렸을 때 부모님이 저에게 모든 것을 제공해 주셨기에 전에게는 부족한 것이 없었습니다. 결혼을 해서도 저는 나름 가족을 잘 보살피고 별문제가 없었습니다. 그런데, 미국으로 이주하면서 모든 것이 바뀌었습니다. 모든 것이 새로웠기에, 모든 것을 배워야 했고, 도와주는 사람 없이 혼자서 해결해 나가야 했습니다. 미국에 온 후 얼만 안 되어 재정적으로 바닥이 났고, 그후부터 줄곧 2-3개의 일을 해야 했습니다. 그래서 저는 항상 힘겨워 했고 그런 삶에 불평을 했습니다. 그러던 어느날, 저는 깨달았습니다, 이것도 내 인생이구나 라구요. 그때부터 저는 제 인생을 사랑하기 시작했습니다. 불평하지 않고 늘 감사하고 기뻐하기 시작했습니다. 그러자 점점 행복해졌습니다. 지금도 저의 어려움은 끝나지 않았지만, 저는 제 인생을 사랑하고, 이런 인생을 주신 하나님께 감사하며 살고 있습니다.  

I learned an important lesson about life through the difficult life for last 10 years. The lesson is that difficulties did good for me. I didn’t want anything when I was young because my parents provided me with everything. I took care of my family pretty well and had no big problem in my marriage. However, everything turned upside down after we came to America. I had to learn everything again and do everything for myself because everything was new to me. I became broke financially soon after I came here and had to work 2-3 jobs since then. 

그래서 저는 항상 힘겨워 했고 그런 삶에 불평을 했습니다. 그러던 어느날, 저는 깨달았습니다, 이것도 내 인생이구나 라구요. 그때부터 저는 제 인생을 사랑하기 시작했습니다. 불평하지 않고 늘 감사하고 기뻐하기 시작했습니다. 그러자 점점 행복해졌습니다. 지금도 저의 어려움은 끝나지 않았지만, 저는 제 인생을 사랑하고, 이런 인생을 주신 하나님께 감사하며 살고 있습니다.  

I didn't enjoy it always and complained about such a life. One day, I realized that it was also my life. I began loving my life since then. I began being thankful and joyful always instead of complaining. Then, I became happier and happier. Even now the difficulty is not over yet but I love my life and thank God for he gave me this life.

Reading 듣기

God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. (요한복음 3:16 ESV)

‘누가’ ‘무엇을’ 찾기

God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. (요한복음 3:16 ESV)

Listening 듣기

(9월 10일 화요일 강의입니다. 노래 가사는 저의 의역입니다.)

A Song For You

I’ve been so many places in life and time

부평초처럼 떠돈 내 인생

I’ve sung a lot of songs, 

수많은 노래를 불러대었지

and I’ve made some bad rhymes

명곡 아닌 곡도 쓰면서

I’ve been acting out my life on stages

내 아픔을 감춘 채 무대에 섰지

With ten thousand people watching yeah

수만명의 사람들을 즐겁게 했지만

We’re alone now and I never sang a song to you

당신이 떠난 지금, 당신을 위해선 단 한곡도 불러주지 못했구려

I love you in a place or there’s no space or time

살든 혹은 떠났든 나는 당신을 사랑하오  

I love you from my life, you’re a friend of mine

내 생명으로부터 나의 사랑 나의 친구여

When my life is over, remember we’re together

부평초가 지거든 우리가 함께였음을 기억해 주오

We’re alone now and I am singing a song to you

이제야 당신을 향해 이 노래를 부르오

Hhhhh a a a I am singing a song to you

당신을 향해 이 노래를 부르오

1. 2022년 봄학기 개강 안내

Date2022.01.07 By장민구 Views458
    read more
  2. 리딩 문법 교실 제3강

Date2019.11.01 By장민구 Views137
    Read More
  3. 제19강 강의자료

Date2019.10.31 By장민구 Views283
    Read More
  4. 제18강 강의자료

Date2019.10.26 By장민구 Views207
    Read More
  5. 리딩/문법 강의 제2강

Date2019.10.25 By장민구 Views214
    Read More
  6. 제17강 강의자료

Date2019.10.24 By장민구 Views195
    Read More
  7. 제16강 강의자료

Date2019.10.19 By장민구 Views455
    Read More
  8. 제1강 리딩 문법 강의

Date2019.10.18 By장민구 Views534
    Read More
  9. 제15강 강의자료

Date2019.10.17 By장민구 Views1379
    Read More
  10. 제14강 강의자료

Date2019.10.11 By장민구 Views304
    Read More
  11. 제13강 강의자료

Date2019.10.09 By장민구 Views289
    Read More
  12. 블루트리 독해/문법 교실 개강 (칼럼: 애매한 영어실력 어찌하나 (2))

Date2019.10.05 By장민구 Views279
    Read More
  13. 제12강 강의자료

Date2019.10.04 By장민구 Views386
    Read More
  14. 제11강 강의자료

Date2019.10.02 By장민구 Views249
    Read More
  15. 제10강 강의자료

Date2019.09.27 By장민구 Views374
    Read More
  16. 제9강 강의자료